Where should we go near Hanoi on 3 days of Lunar New Year? Tam Dao, Moc Chau, Sapa, Ninh Binh and Ban Gioc Waterfall (Cao Bang), Ha Long ... are ideal locations near Hanoi suitable for your family on Tet holiday.
Below, is a detailed hint for the 3 days and 2 nights Lunar New Year tour schedule of these destinations you can refer to for your trip.
Sapa Tourism 3 days for Lunar New Year 2017
Sapa travel to Tet is also an enjoyable experience for your trip. With a reasonable 3-day and 2-night schedule, you can explore the famous landmarks of this land of fog.
Day 1: Hanoi - Lao Cai - Sapa - Cat Cat
• Morning: Depart from Lao Cai Station to Sapa. On the road you will be able to admire the strange beauty of the Northwest mountains and forests, with terraced fields in the fog cloud mist. After that, visit the Stone Church - architecture of the French remaining integrity in Sapa.
Cat Cat has long become an impressive tourist destination, not to be missed by tourists when traveling Sapa.
• Lunch: Rest & Lunch.
• In the afternoon: Visit the Cat Cat - Sin Chai village of the Hmong, starting the journey to discover the village. After that, depart from Ham Rong Mountain to visit and learn the customs and habits of ethnic minorities.
• Evening: After the meal. Free to explore the charm of Sapa in the night, enjoy the specialty barbecue Sapa. Or attend the market of love of the H'Mong, Red Dao - explore the characteristics of the northern highlands people on Saturday evening.
Day 2: Sapa - Ham Rong
• Continue to Sapa tour schedule 3 days 2 nights . After breakfast, climb to Ham Rong Mountain to explore Ham Rong Resort, from here you can see Sapa from above, including: Garden of Pear, Garden of Apples, Central Garden, Broken Rock, Heaven Gate… Then, go back to the center to participate in the "Cloud Festival" with interesting folk games.
• Lunch: Rest & Lunch.
• Afternoon: Free to relax.
• Evening: Enjoying dinner with famous specialties of Sapa. Walking, seeing the spread dance, Khen dance by the indigenous men and women performing in the central square.
Day 3: Sapa - Lao Cai - Hanoi
Ham Rong Mountain is located in the Hoang Lien Son range majestic with meaning "jaws of the dragon".
• Having breakfast. Then, going to Sapa market to buy specialty gifts or buy brocade of Hmong people.
• Afternoon: Lunch and checking out hotel. Then you can visit Silver Falls, Sapa's largest salmon farm, or visit Lao Chai - Ta Van, visit the rocky beach.
• Departure to Hanoi. Finish 3 days 2 nights Sapa tour .
=> The cost for the trip 3 days 2 nights in the Lunar New Year ranges from 3-4 million Dong. (Depending on transportation, hotel, food and shopping needs ...)
Ninh Binh Tour on 3 days of Tet
Ninh Binh Tour in Tet, you just need to spend about 1-2 days to fully explore the place here. However, with a schedule of 3 days 2 nights you can explore Bai Dinh, Trang An, Hoa Lu ancient capital within 2 days combined with Thung Nham bird garden or Van Long lagoon.
Here are some of the schedules you can refer to for your trip:
+ Itinerary: Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Phat Diem Stone Cathedral - Tam Coc Bich Dong - Bai Dinh Pagoda – Trang An Attractions - graphics Lu - Hot Spring Kenh Ga - Dong Van Trinh - Ninh Binh - Ha Noi.
The population of Trang An was named UNESCO World Cultural and Natural Heritage.
Time: 3 days 2 nights.
Prices range from 2.5 million VND / person
• Day 1: Hanoi - Phat Diem stone church - Tam Coc Bich Dong tourist resort.
• Day 2: Ninh Binh - Bai Dinh Pagoda - Trang An ecological tourism area - Hoa Lu ancient capital.
• Day 3: Ninh Binh - Kenh Ga hot springs - Van Don cave - Ha Noi.
Or you can refer to other schedules like:
• Day 1: Cuc Phuong National Forest
• Day 2: Ancient Hoa Lu - Bai Dinh - Trang An
• Day 3: Kenh Ga Hot Spring - Phat Diem Cathedral Church - Hanoi.
Ban Gioc Waterfall Tour for 3 days Tet
Visit Ban Gioc Waterfall in 3 days 2 nights Tet trip, you can refer to the suggested timetable below:
• Schedule: Hanoi - Ba Be - Ban Gioc Waterfall - Hanoi.
• Prices range from 2.3 million VND / person.
Discover the highlights
• Explore Ba Be Lake - one of the most beautiful natural mountain lakes in the world.
• Learn about cultural beauty of ethnic minority Tay, Nung ...
• Enjoy the quiet space of Pac Ngoi stilt house, with the most beautiful view of Ba Be National Park.
• Visit the 4th largest waterfall in 10 largest waterfalls in the world.
• Visit President Ho's first revolutionary base when he returned home in 1941.
• Discover the unique local cuisine.
• Day 1: Hanoi - Ba Be Lake.
• Day 2: Ba Be Lake - Ban Gioc Waterfall - Nguom Ngao Cave.
• Day 3: Cao Bang - Pac Bo - Hanoi.